Sunday 13 April 2008

Tut, tut!

Has it really been nearly 2 weeks since I last posted!

What has happended since then, well work has been stupidly mental ........ end of financial year stuff and, lo and behold, we finally got the guidance for the 2006 Act!!!!!!! I was really excited about that, how sad I have become!?!?!?

Then Pedro had a bump in his car, so it's away to the garage, quite possibly never to return :( Never mind, though as he wasn't hurt so that's the main thing.


I've been, slowly, getting organised for the CC. Tonight I have finished my handmade cards and tags for the swap I'm in (my first one!). And I've been scrolling through old photos trying to pick ones for my mystery kit. It needs to have a comedy theme, just need to decided which ones to actually use now. Well do that tomorrow cos I'm off for a week and I get to play with paper and glue as much as I like!!!!!! And not feel guilty!

No comments: