Monday 27 April 2009

Getting Used to Doing Nothing!

You'd think it would be easy eh! After all I've spent years wishing I had loads of time off work to lie about doing just whatever I felt like. Now that I have time off before the baby is born I have no idea what to do with myself. Don't you just love the irony!!!

I've come to the conclusion that I need some kind of structure in my day, I'm just not very good at letting things happen spontaneously. I like lists!!! How sad does that make me LOL!

Hopefully have my car on the road by the end of the week so I'll be able to get out and about easier. Yay!

1 comment:

Lynz said...

You've blogged!!!! Hear that thunk? That was my jaw hitting the floor. Hope the car's sorted - it makes it so much easier when you're instantly mobile. I'll see you soon!!