Wednesday 28 October 2009

And I'm back!

Finally normal(ish) service is resumed :) I only had a cold for a week but I feel like I've lost at least a month, it's taken me so long to get caught up with things .... and there a still a few things to be taken care of this week, like 2 circle journals still sitting upstairs undone. I did intend to start them on Sunday but got slightly distracted by a small quilt which needed some attention! Oops, that is nearly finished though, just got the binding to do and then back to playing with paper and not material. Honest, guv!

Talking about lovely material I bought these two lots of Amy Butler fabric at the end of September and only just got round to giving them a press yesterday



I'm not 100% about the brown/pink material in the first pic, love the brown/orange ones just not sure if the other 2 really fit. But I am totally LOVING the christmas ones - just need to have a good think about what to make with it now. Even saw some really nice christmas decorations in B&Q yesterday that would go with these fabrics, loving green and white baubles and things. Very pretty, not too girly, not too sparkly, just lovely. Got an excuse to decorate the house a bit more this year too!!

2 comments:

Lynz said...

Heh-heh!! That Christmas Snowflower fabric is the same stuff I used on my Chrimbo quilt - what good taste we have! I like the brown/orange lot, it looks great together.

Biff said...

Is it!? That's cool and spooky :)