Wednesday 26 August 2009

Kindness, Stinkiness and Celebrations

Yesterday a very lovely thing happened. I was through visiting my sister at her quilting shop and had was sitting on a chair next to the open door after feeding the wee man, when a woman walking along the street stopped and said 'What a beautiful baby!'. She then went on her way!! What a lovely random thing to happen.



He may have been a beautiful baby yesterday but this morning he was a very, very stinky baby! Huge stinky, leaky nappy - I don't know if the sleepsuit will ever be the same again LOL!!!

And as for celebrations, well the wee man is 3 months old today :) and it's also my dad's 66th birthday. And he still hasn't retired!!! But he is recovering from some minor treatment for not-quite-but-almost skin cancer so we're going to visit him later on.

1 comment:

humel said...

Hi there, just dropped by from Shimelle's :-) I agree with that lady - what a cute baby! I love the look of that fabric, when are you going to fit that it with LSNED and a baby?! Do share your progress :-) See you in class!