Wednesday 6 January 2010

How not to make life easy

don't have my wifi connection for a start!! Fingers crossed it keeps working now and doesn't stop halfway through this post like it did earlier.

I have only 5 days left of maternity leave before I return to the hideous world of reality and work (horrible 4 letter word!) and not one to ever make things easy for myself I have decided that this collection of material
is going to be made into a quilt, or at the very least a quilt top by Sunday night.

Pedro foolishly said he doesn't think I'll be able to do it, now there's a challenge if ever I heard one.

Should hopefully turn out quite well as it's a straight forward design, which I can't find a link to just now, doh! Anyhoo, I've abandoned the small child in the livingroom and it's gone all quiet so better find out what he's up to, or indeed where he's gotten himself!!

No comments: