Monday 4 January 2010

What a year!!

This time last year I was 20 weeks pregnant and was about to go for my 20 week scan. Now we have a 32 week baby!!
Obviously I am entirely biased but he IS the most handsome little dude to be born ever!!!!

Well the festive season is all over and done with, Euan had a pretty good first christmas, even if he didn't have a clue what to do with his presents
He got tons of presents that we haven't even had a chance to explore and find out which ones we prefer yet.

My christmas was pretty good too. I got quite a few books and at the speed I'm reading anything these days I might be lucky to have read one by next christmas!! I got a leather troll bracelet which is going to be more practical for me to wear to work AND I finally got the bead I've been hinting about since May - baby troll.

I also got this fantabulous wallhanging which is already in my kitchen.

It is wisely called 'On any given day' and indeed with a small baby there is barely a day which goes by without my washing machine being on at least once. Although it did have a rest on Christmas Day ....... and then made up for it on Boxing Day!!!

Oh yeah and our little man seems to be turning into an Oompha Lumpha!?!?!

No comments: