Monday 1 March 2010

Time for a change

I've been thinking about changing things in the house for a wee while. Well actually for quite a few months last year we were thinking about changing house but decided to hold off on that for the time being. Need to wait for the house market to pick up a bit and also see what is happening with my job.

So being the 'ooh I've got an idea' person that I can be from time to time. I've decided that if we're not moving for a while then I want to decorate....everywhere!!! The kitchen needs done, the livingroom needs something but not sure what and our bedroom needs to become more like a comfy, relaxing, sanctuary of a bedroom instead of just somewhere to sleep.

I've decided I want to start with the kitchen (little does the hubby know ha!) and I can't make up my mind to make curtains (we currently have none, only vertical blinds that I'm rapidly getting bored off) or roman blinds. Both would probably be overkill eh?

Tonight I've been surfing curtain fabric websites and found these fantastic specimens. Don't know if I would actually have them in my kitchen but some of them are so fugly they're brilliant.



No comments: