Wednesday 10 March 2010

What a difference a few miles make

It's weird just how obsessive we can be about the weather but I suppose it's the one universal thing we can all talk about!!

Anyway last week I decided to take my dad on a wee photography trip. There had been some snow the week before and although we had none in our wee part of the world, there was some not very far from us. So me, the dude and Granda went for a wee drive. Look at the pretty winter wonderland we discovered.




Then later last week me and the dude where out for a little walk and came across these pretty little snowdrops in the local park.


So hopefully that means that spring is on the way. Today has been utterly beautiful, lovely clear blue sky and even some warmth in the sun.

Just need to hope it continues to the weekend :)

No comments: