Sunday 17 April 2011

Quiet

Is how life has been the last few weeks.  Just after my last post I came down with an evil stomach bug that wiped me out for about 4 days.  It was one of the most unpleasant illnesses I've experienced, I barely ate for a week.  Partly because I just couldn't face food and partly because I was scared to eat as it knew I couldn't keep in for long.  Which is a quick way to lose weight if you are in need of it, just not a method I'd recommend very highly. 

So not much as been going on, just getting on with work (which is very busy - year end budget stuff, blah, blah, blah) and watching/listening to the dude grow up.  This was taken last Friday when we took a little drive up to Killen - rock n'roll!!!

listening - nothing at the moment, but I'm watching last night's CSI:NY
eating - nothing
drinking - nothing
wearing - red flowery shirt and black leggings
feeling - happy, it's been a lovely sunny day and we've spent it with family
weather - it's dark now but it was glorious today - warm and sunny
wanting - to have all the housework mysteriously done for me
needing - to have an early night
thinking - I'm quite tired
wondering - whether or not to make a cup of tea?

No comments: