Saturday 8 March 2008

Best Laid Plans!

It's been a week since I've blogged! How did that happen!!?!? Mind you I am finally (well almost) up to date with my scrapping.

Done the CJ layout and posted it off today, which means that I should be getting mine back soon. I'm getting really excited about it.

I've done my layout for the 'collections' Overlooked challenge and I'm really pleased with it. I'm doing them all in 6x12 size which in it's self is a challenge, especially when trying to scrap more than one photo.

And finally I am almost up to date with my a-z challenge. Done 'c' & 'd'. Still got a week before the next letter so I need to have a good think about what I am going to do for 'E' over the weekend.

Taken photos but I still need to download them from the camera so I'll post some over the weekend.

No comments: