Sunday 30 March 2008

Still busy

Thank gawd it's Sunday, feel like I've never stopped this week. Public holiday on Monday and made cards, working Tuesday trying to get organised for the rest of the week because Wed & Thurs I was on a training course. Which was very good! Then working Thursday night, back at work on Friday and then away to a quilting day at Perth yesterday. Oh, yeah and I've had the cold all week.

So today has been catching up with t'internet and housework! I've signed up for the UKS cybercrop at the end of April, so the fun has already started!?!?! Those girls can chat!

Signed up for my first swap so need to make some cards, tags and something for them to be kept in!

Also need to get my 'overlooked' layout done. So going to be busy, busy, busy this week again!

No comments: