Saturday 1 March 2008

Lazy, lazy, lazy

I've done nowt this week scrapping wise AND I've got soooooo much I need to do!!!

So things I need to do this weekend are :...................

last entry in our Circle Journal so it's ready for posting on Monday
catch up with my a-z prompts (we're now on E so that's 3 I've to do!)
take photo of my fridge for Overlooked challenge
do LO for the last overlooked challenge
.
.
.
.
eh.............. I'm sure there is something else but I've forgotten it!!!!




Here's a wee pic of the munchkin lying in the bath! Just because I haven't posted a pic for a while and this page needs some brightening up. Don't know why he was in the bath, he's never done it before, maybe he just wondered what it was for!?!?!

1 comment:

Cleo said...

hat pic is soo funny:D I could see my noodles cat doing that:)