slow progress, but progress nonetheless :)
In January I had the crazy notion I could make a quilt in 5 days!! (loud guffaws all around). So this lovely pile of fabric
then transformed itself into this pile of fabric (note it's sitting UNDER the sewing machine - not helpful eh!) But it was all sewn together into looooonnnnggggg sections.
Then it eventually got cut into squares, like this
Then about 2 weeks ago I finally got round to placing it, like this ..........
Then all life got taken over with decorating!!! So it's still to be sewn together but at least I've decided on the layout - and it's quite a bit bigger than I expected but that's cool :)
Now to find the time to start sewing!
arithmetic quilt complete
3 days ago