Saturday 7 August 2010

Restarting

I've taken the bull by the horns and rejoined weightwatchers today. I've had enough feeling and looking like a big weeble so enough is enough! It's not going to be easy getting back into it all again but I've done it before so I can do it again. It isn't exactly rocket science - eat less, move more!

It's been a good day today - I finally got shoes to wear to my cousin's wedding, yeah :) They're purple too!!!
The sofa seat covers are all washed, hopefully the blue crayon has all come off, and I've spent more time trying to tidy up the monoblocking. It's like painting the Forth Bridge! As soon as I tidy up one section, give it a brush I spot more little weeds that I hadn't noticed before. That's about 2 hours in total between last Sunday and today I've spent scrapping out moss/weeds and brushing and I've barely done a third of it. If the weather holds out I'll be back out at it tomorrow, I'm determined to get it finished soon. It does make a big different in how tidy the outside of the house is looking though, so it's worth all the back braking bending.

No comments: