Thursday 26 August 2010

15/67

The dude is 15 months old today this is him pretending he didn't want his photo taken!!
And my dad is the grand old ago of 67 ...... and still not retired! Mind you if he ever did he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

I'm currently killing a tree, by printing off a TON of information from the Scottish Chartities Regulator so as I know what I'm doing in my attempt to be a part-time treasurer for the Toddler group. I haven't a clue what I'm doing but hey what's new!!!!

We had a bit of creative day yesterday, it was lovely and sunny so I taped some huge sheets of brown paper to the patio and we went to work with crayons, paint pens and chalks. We had interesting results - until the Dude decided he's had enough and wanted to put the paper on his head!

No comments: