Saturday 4 June 2011

Flying visit

Life is getting in the way of other things I want to be doing just now.  Although today we're taking at slower pace and hoping to get caught up with various things.

I have done some playing about with the design for my Brit Quilt Swap mini-quilt.  I'm not overly happy with all of the triangles, they need jiggled about a little to make it flow better, but over all I'm pleased with the design and how it's looking.  Just need to get it made up!

I'm getting behind on my mystery quilt too so hopefully this weekend will free up some serious free time. 

Me and the dude were mucking about in the kitchen last week and out of all the pictures I look, this is my favourite.  Much silliness!!!

1 comment:

Canadian Abroad said...

Silly is good! Love the fabrics you have used in your mini quilt.