Monday 31 December 2007

Out with the old .........................

It's very nearly the end of 2007 - how quick as this year gone?????? It will soon be 2008 and everything will start all over again. Spending a quiet night in, P working so it's just me and the cat. Settling down to watch Bones and eat chocolates - what better way to bring in the new year.

I've still got the cold but it's better than it was so I'll survive! Cooking New Year dinner tomorrow of 8 of us so that will be fun!?!?!

Planning to make a wee calendar using my new bind it all and some tabbed index cards. Had planned to get it done today but been busy tidy, cleaning, blah, blah, blah. People not coming here until about 2ish tomorrow so I might get a chance to get it done early in the morning. Don't have a calendar so really need to make one!

Here are the two christmas presents I made with my new bia!

and

No comments: