Friday 4 September 2009

Half awake

or half asleep? Whatever way you think about it that is how I'm feeling. After sleeping through since he was about 6 weeks the wee man has woken up the last 3 nights and it's beginning to take it's toll on me. Was getting quite used to sleeping an entire night. But he can't help it, nasty little sniffles have turned into a horrible cough that is like a bark :(

Having said that I have managed to finish my book

it was a really good book and had a little twist at the end that, I suppose was a bit predictable, but I didn't see it coming so it surprised me!

Wee man's quilt is coming along nicely



Decided that it definitely needs a blue border so hoping to get that done tonight, the fabric is cut it just needs to be pinned and sewn on. Then I need to quilt it, decide what I'm going to do on the back and then bind it!

What I learned from yesterday is that I can unload the dishwasher in approximately 1 minute. Multi-tasking at it's best, unloaded the dishwasher and put the dishes away while waiting for the wee man's bottle to heat up in the microwave!

No comments: