Saturday 26 September 2009

Rock n Roll


on a Saturday night!!!!! This was my kitchen 15 minutes ago at 9.45pm - notice the dishwasher is on, the washing machine is on, the ironing has just been completed and the sink is full of baby bottles waiting to be washed. Living the rock and roll dream I am. LOL

I'm now sitting down having a cuppa and love these lovelies.


I've gone all domestic goddess this week *in my dreams* and not only have I made cupcakes, I also made this beauty. It tasted pretty damn fine too :)


And I'm loving this magazine, normally I buy food magazines and usually only like 1 maybe 2 receipes but rarely get round to making them. I've made at least 4 out of this magazine so far and intend to try another 2 different ones this week. So it's been a really, really good buy.


We've reached another milestone today, our little smiler is 4 months old today :) It's strange, we were talking about it earlier and in one respect we can't remember life without him and it feels like he's always been here. On the other hand it's like the last 4 months have flown past in the blink of an eye. I want it all to slow down so I can saviour every bit of it.

No comments: