Thursday 17 January 2008

AND .............................. relax!

I'm exhausted, I feel like I've never halted this week and it's not over yet. I feel like a different person tonight and I actually feel slightly healthier than I have done in weeks. Still got a little touch of the lurgy but this week I've had really bad stomach cramps, migraine, extreme moodswings. Not to mention feeling shattered all the time and having the motivation of an incredibly unmotivated thing!

But it's been a weird week work wise, Tuesday was spent 'working' at home, crafting! And getting paid for it!







This is the mess I got to make at home, during the day, without needing to feel guilty cos it was for work! All in aid of our staff conference which is tomorrow. Now I just hope it all goes to plan!?!?!? And as for tomorrow night, well lets just say I am being very brave or stupid - haven't decided which yet, depends on the outcome of the evening entertainment!

Right need to have an early(ish) night, need to get up at the crack of dawn to get the bus to Cumbernauld.

No comments: