Friday 4 January 2008

What a hard week that was .......................

Just finished a hard week at work..............Not!!!! Only worked one day this week. Back today for one day and it's the weekend already :-) I could get used to working this kind of short week! If only LOL.

Still got this coldy/flu thing hanging over me but getting better. Although I do have a headache just now but I think that's because I've just eaten a pack of mini chocolate fingers. Opps! That's not going to help the diet!

Look what I made yesterday ...............


It's made from tabbed index cards and put together with my new bind it all. I love this gadget. I've got loads of ideas I want to try out. Just not sure how I'm going to find the time to do them all!



Right dinner is calling (I've a cheek after scoffing biccies!) and then tonight I MUST get some ironing done. Oh, how rock and roll is my life! Ironing on a Friday night.

No comments: