Saturday 5 January 2008

What day of the week is it again?!?!?

I know it's Saturday (I think!) but it feels like a Sunday. We've done 'Sunday' things all day so far, had a long lie-in (well Pedro did!), spent ages getting all the ironing done, done 2 washings and tumble dried one of them so far! Even cleaned (well ok, half cleaned) the bathroom! I've been in laundry hell today. I have a serious love/hate relationship with ironing. I HATE doing it but LOVE having it all done and put away, it makes me feel very smug with myself, and very organised. All my work clothes for the next week are ironed and hanging in the wardrobe.

Pete has spent all, and I mean all, afternoon playing Assassin's Creed on his xbox. Far too complicated for me but the graphics are really good and make our telly look fantastic :)

Well tonight I think will be a chilled night watching dvds and eating food that I shouldn't be eating!

Tomorrow we're going to go to Sterling Warehouse to laugh at the prices of furniture (even in the sale), haven't done that for ages and it's always hilarious!

No comments: