Wednesday 9 January 2008

Normal service will shortly be resumed!

I can't believe the weather last night, it was horrendous! I had to go visit my sister for her birthday and driving through to Fife was an absolute nightmare. My wipers were on as fast they are can go and I still struggled to see through the rain. And then was the water lying on the road!?!?!?!

Woke up this morning and half of our back fence had fallen down. Not a hope in putting it back together, just disintegrated when Pete tried to fix it. So now we MUST get a new fence. Really should have replaced it last summer but it was one of those things we didn't get around to doing.

Anyway when at my sis's I suddenly remembered the most important thing of the week. A NEW SERIES OF CSI WAS STARTING AND I HADN'T SET THE SKY+ and I wasn't going to be home in time for the start. Disaster!!!!!!! Managed to get a hold of Pete though and he was home in time. Phew! Disaster averted :) So I'm now watching it :) Very happy.

Mind you I have tons to do tonight, need to make a basic exploding box, maze book, matchbook and A5 booklet to take into work tomorrow. I'll start soon as I'm done watching CSI - got my priorities sorted.

No comments: