Monday 21 January 2008

Tonight we are going to be .................................

Well I've spent the weekend, recovering from Friday, lazing about, doing a little bit of crafting (finished my tag book for my A-Z of 2008) and not really doing very much else!

Friday went really well, during the day was great. Spent a lot of time with a range of people I work with and talked about different things that will impact on our teams/work, etc. I think a good time was had by pretty much everybody. Then came the evening! My team was part of the entertainment in a cross between the X-Factor meets Stars in their Eyes! We were .................................................



..................................... YES, the Village People! But at least we did it, got up there and had a laugh, even had everyone dancing along which was a plus.

Back at work today and Friday was all anyone talked about! Think there was some work done but not as much as is normally done on a Monday!

Right I've ignored it long enough, the huge mountain of ironing sitting to the side of the telly cannot be ignored any longer (and I've no clothes for work tomorrow)!

No comments: